Both us and the Network are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. If something goes wrong, we’d like you to tell us, and we’ll endeavour to put it right. We take all complaints and other feedback very seriously, to improve our service and our customers’ experience. If you would like to make a complaint, or get in touch about a complaint you’ve already made, please do so using the details below.
Contact us by letter:
A1 Comms Ltd
Turnpike Business Park
What happens next?
1) You’ll receive an acknowledgment email to confirm receipt of your complaint and your unique reference number.
2) We will then investigate the details of your complaint.
3) You’ll receive a reply to your complaint within 24 hours of us initiating the investigation (please allow longer over weekends).
4) In the instance we believe the complaint has been resolved, and we don’t hear back from you within five working days, we will close the case.
5) If we have closed a complaint and you feel it hasn’t been resolved, you can ask us to reopen it by contacting us using the details above, or simply by replying directly to your last communication with us, quoting your unique reference number.
6) If a satisfactory agreement can’t be reached following further investigation, you can request details of the dispute resolution body we’re registered with, who will adjudicate your complaint on your behalf.
Any complaints about the Network or its service should be made directly with them. Please follow the links below to log a complaint with your Network.