iPad mini 4 has a gorgeous 7.9-inch Retina display, yet it’s only 6.1 millimetres thin and weighs just 304 grams, making it small enough to hold in one hand. It has a powerful A8 chip with 64-bit desktopclass architecture, iSight and FaceTime HD cameras, Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity,1 and up to 10 hours of battery life. 2 It also includes productivity and creativity apps, and powerful features in iOS 9 like multitasking. And there are even more incredible iPad apps available in the App Store.
What makes iPad Mini 4 tick
• 7.9-inch Retina display with anti-reflective coating (diagonal)
• A8 second-generation chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
• Touch ID fingerprint sensor
• 8MP iSight camera with 1080p video
• 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
• 4G LTE mobile data connectivity1
• Up to 10 hours of battery life2
• Two-speaker audio
1. Data plan required. 4G LTE is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier.
2. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.