Mini but muscular
iPad mini 2 has a beautiful 7.9-inch Retina display, yet it’s only 7.5 millimetres thin and weighs just 341 grams. It features the powerful A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, iSight and FaceTime cameras, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity,1 and up to 10 hours of battery life.2 It also includes productivity and creativity apps, and powerful features in iOS 9 like multitasking. And there are even more incredible iPad apps available in the App Store.
What makes iPad Mini 2 tick
• 7.9-inch Retina display
• A7 with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
• 5MP iSight camera with 1080p video
• 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
• 802.11n Wi-Fi with MIMO
• 4G LTE mobile data connectivity1
• Up to 10 hours of battery life2
• Two-speaker audio
1. Data plan required. 4G LTE is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier.
2.Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.