Under the “Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013”, you have the right to cancel your mobile phone contract within 14 days after getting your phone without incurring any costs, so long as you haven’t used it, and you return it to us in pristine condition.
To cancel your agreement, please contact our Customer Service team on 0345 413 6205.
You will be liable for the full term of your mobile phone contract if our terms and conditions are not met and we are unable to cancel your agreement
with the network. Please read carefully.
Cancellation Policy – up to 14 days after receiving your phone
1. Notification Period
You must notify us that you wish to return your phone and cancel your mobile phone contract within 14 (fourteen) days starting on the day after you take receipt of the Goods.
2. Returning Goods
You are responsible for returning Goods to us in a timely manner and in a new, unused condition.
- 2.1. Mobile phones must not have been used i.e. had the SIM card inserted, been activated on a cellular network, been connected to the Internet or had user accounts set-up.
- 2.2. You are responsible for the return delivery costs, including appropriate packaging and the use of a recorded and insured delivery service. We accept no liability for Goods lost or damaged in transit.
- 2.3. If any returned Goods are received damaged, you will be liable for the difference in value between new Goods and those returned.
- 2.4. If we have not received the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days of your cancellation notification, we will commence proceedings to recover the cost of the Goods from you.
You will be eligible for a full refund for any charge made for the Goods on the date that the Goods have been returned as described in section ‘2’.
- 3.1. Your refund will be made to the credit or debit card used to pay and will be processed within 14 calendar days of the date you become eligible.